Friday, January 8, 2010

[QUOTE=Cavanagh;6075511]That's not flush that just looks stupid. Sorry, I just wonder what is in California's water to make anyone do this then look at it and honestly think it looks good.[/QUOTE]
from My.is

[QUOTE=CWis300;6076843]One man's trash is another man's treasure. Where Guillermo might pay $5,000 more for a car like this I'd offer you $5,000 less because of what it would cost to take it back stock.

Different strokes.[/QUOTE]
from my.is

[QUOTE=ShadowIS300;6079296]Gonna be funny when the tires break their seal. Rest of the car is cool, but that ridiculous poke is just trash. Looks ghetto IMO. I guess this is what happens when just anyone can get these cars these days. It's your car so do with it what you will, but don't get offended when people don't like it and comment on it. And like I stated before, the rest of the car is unique, not my style but I can see the artist value in it, but the wheels / tires just ruin for me.[/QUOTE]
From my.is
[QUOTE=PhillyB;6085032]Im not going to lie when i say your bringing the Mexican out in this build. This has now turned to a mixure of MDM and JDM.

The only reason the props are thrown is due to the wheels being ballin on there own. The fitment is beyond reasonable and i understand your "going for the look" but its the same look that half the other cars in oxnard/ 805 area are pushing down there on 5 points.[/QUOTE]
from my.is
[QUOTE=PhillyB;6085204]I did not want to edit it to look sketchy so ill add in my true words here:

Wheels are dope. I feel leon hardiritts were one of the best wheels ever. You can google it for those who have no clue.

Your front lip and hood combo i think is sick and different. Fitment is key here, you went with something beyond VW fanboy fitment and went with a mexifit on the rear for sure. The front is in the air yet still too far for factory fenders.

You will have the local and distant fanboys which like anything trendy so that the HF website will live on for years to come.

Trendy will be trendy but fitment will always be a the game.

But i love the parts just not the fitment. Nuf said. back to your thread.




P.P.S.

You defiantly are not the person i thought you were when i lived back in the 805 so i am truthfully sorry for being a dickhead to you before as i did treat you as who i thought you were.

Gary[/QUOTE]

from my.is

No comments:

Post a Comment